Friday, April 7, 2017

MMP Update #2

MMP Update #2


Additional Update:

I got to pilot my project at a staff meeting on Thursday afternoon.  It was so much fun!  Teachers were extremely impressed and enthusiastic.  My ultimate goal was to inspire, and not overwhelm. Everyone left feeling like they could use the resource I created to implement digital portfolios in the classroom, and requested more time to explore and work together.

I sent out a Google form in a follow up email to all faculty asking for feedback from those who had been with me, and those who were not able to join as well.  It is important that I gain perspective of those who used the site within a group setting, and those who used it independently as well.

Overall, I am really pleased with the practical, hands-on resource that I have created.  I am looking forward to continued feedback to make any last changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment