Saturday, April 22, 2017

Final MMP and Reflection


Adobe Spark Page

Written Reflection

**Note:  Instead of creating a screencast for my final reflection, I opted for a written reflection.  Among the many things I have learned in this course, the ability to choose the appropriate platform for sharing has been at the forefront.  When I began creating a screencast for this final piece, I realized that what was meant to be an effective form of communication, was lacking in what I was trying to convey.  Within my written version I was able to share quotes from teachers, and include additional research that supported reflection of my work, and link the technology plan that I had created to share a cohesive view of my project from beginning to end.  

As a final note within the course, I think this points to the critical job we have when working with technology.  Just because all of the fancy tools and tricks are available, we must constantly consider the means of communication that is most appropriate for conveying information.  Special thanks to all of the educators who have taken the journey of this course alongside me.  I have learned so much from each of you, and wish you continued success as you explore the path of 21st century learning and teaching.





No comments:

Post a Comment